The Nevada Department of Transportation is evaluating and updating the use and placement of ASWS, or Advance Signal Warning Systems, across the state.
Communicating with the local and traveling public is a priority for NDOT. Timely construction information and updates will be posted to this website. Construction alerts and project updates will also be distributed electronically. Please subscribe by filling out the inquiry form below if you wish to receive project updates via email. You can also send questions to the project team through the form.
Attend an upcoming Town Advisory Board (TAB) or Citizens Advisory Board (CAB) meeting to learn more.
Warm Springs/Rural CAB Meeting | Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Washoe County Regional Shooting Facility (classroom), 21555 Pyramid Way, Reno, NV 89512
Spanish Springs CAB Meeting | Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Spanish Springs Library, 7100A Pyramid Highway, Sparks, NV 89436
South Truckee Meadows CAB Meeting | Thursday, Feb. 3, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- South Valleys Library, 15650A Wedge Parkway, Reno, NV 89511
Sparks CAC Meeting I Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
- Sparks Legislative Building, 745 Fourth Street, Sparks, NV 89431
City of Reno Ward 2 NAB Meeting| Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
- Moana Nursery Design Center, 1190 W. Moana Lane, Reno, NV 89509
*All information is subject to change.